you're reading...


Send Final Transcripts

Please send a copy of your official high school transcript with your last semester grades to the Office of Admissions. Many schools allow you to request this before the semester is over. We must receive the transcript from your school to finalize your enrollment and in order for you to move onto campus in August.


This post is intended for the Class of 2020.


No comments yet.

Post a Comment


Recent Comments

Center for Student Engagement

Error: User not found.